1. When was the last time you cried? not that long ago... can't remember the day, actually. I depress easily.
2. Have you ever faked being sick? more like exaggerated being sick. yeah.
3. What was the last lie you said? not so sure. I don't really talk to that many people and I have nothing to lie about.
4. Have you ever cried during a movie? heck yes
5. Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of? John. He's so dang cute.
6. Have you ever danced in the rain? I'm sure I have
7. Have you ever been drunk? never
(am I the only person who ever notices missing quiz questions? #8, where are you?)
9. Do you smoke? never
10. What's the farthest you've ever gone on a dare? I'm too old to remember these things
11. What is your full name? why? so you can stalk me???????
12. What is your blood-type? I honestly have no idea.
13. Have you ever been in a car accident? only fender-benders
14. How old were you when you received your first kiss? 28
15. Who was your first kiss? John
16. Have you ever had an online relationship? I have lots of online friends
17. Have you ever had phone-sex? No
18. Have you ever been rejected by a crush? Story of my life.
19. What is your favorite sport to play? No thank you. Please, don't.
20. Have you ever made a prank phone call? That sounds like something I probably would have done.
21. Have you ever said "I love you" to someone? every day
22. What's your favorite childhood memory? summers at Bear Lake
23. Is there anything that you have done that you regret? don't get me started
24. What do you want to be when you grow up? a midwife
25. What is your political persuasion? liberal/democrat/greenish
26. Have you ever had cybersex? um
27. Do you believe in God? yes
28. Do you believe in love at first sight? When it comes to little babies, yes. When it comes to "significant others," no. It takes more than first sight to form a loving relationship like that.
29. Do you believe in karma? yes
30. Who was your first crush? a certain person, when I was 4 years old.
31. Who do you have a crush on now? John
32. How would you describe yourself? neurotic
33. What are you afraid of? losing someone I love
34. Are you religious? I have beliefs and goals and values, but I have a really hard time going to church.
35. What does your screen name mean? It's taken from "Animaniacs." Mindy and Buttons? Mindy always called her mom "Lady." My sister and my friends and I got to calling each other "Lady." And it stuck.
36. What person do you trust the most? John
37. Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend? John
38. What is the best compliment you have ever recieved? That I am competent
39. What is the meanest thing anyone has said about you? I'm a fat girl. I can't pick just one.
40. What is the longest crush/relationship you have had? John and I have been together for 4 years and 1 month.
41. What is your greatest strength? I am a nurturer
42. What is your greatest weakness? paranoia
43. What is your perfect pizza? chicken & bacon alfredo with tomatoes and scallions. *drool*
44. What is your first thought when waking up in the morning? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
45. What is your first thought before you go to bed? I usually think about tomorrow
46. What college do you want to go to? Midwives College of Utah
47. Do you get along with your family? I love my family, but sometimes I'm not so sure the feeling is mutual.
48. Do you play any instruments? I kind of used to play piano and guitar, but I haven't touched either in years
49. What kind of music do you like? I'm a classic rock junkie
50. Do you think you're attractive? hahahahahaha NO
51. How many kids do you want? At this point, I'll take what I can get.
52. How many piercings do you have? none
53. Who makes you laugh?J ohn
54. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? John
55. Have you ever seen a dead body? yes
56. Do you have a celebrity crush? I used to. Now I have no need of them. Although, Ed O'Brien from Radiohead still makes me blush a little.
57. What is one thing scientists should invent? Dude, I'm still waiting for my flying car. Must be fueled by garbage. Just like "Back to the Future"
58. Have you ever broken a bone? my wrist when I was 9 (roller skating), my foot when I was 17 (stubbed toe, Liz-style), my ankle when I was 21 (stupid wood chips "sandbox" at the playground)
59. What happens after you die? You meet Jesus. And everyone who has gone before you.
60. Do you watch or read the news? yes. however I can get it.
61. What stereotype would you label yourself as being? fat girl
62. Would your friends agree with that stereotypic label? you'd have to ask them.
63. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I'm fine with my name the way it is, thanks.
64. If you could go back in time to one point in your life, where would you go? Age 3-4 was awesomeness
65. If you could change anything about yourself, what would you change? I would lose a minimum of 50 lbs, I would get laser hair removal on my legs, armpits, etc. and I would try to find some way to restore the hair on my head that won't stop falling out (heredity).
66. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? yes
67. Have you ever played strip poker? no
68. Would you ever lie to someone to make them feel good about themselves? probably
69. What do you want your friends to think about you? That I'm a good person
70. Whats the biggest argument you've ever gotten into? I've lost a couple of friends because I'm a jerk.
71. Have you ever bitten someone? yes
72. When's your birthday? October 30
73. Have you ever stolen anything? no
74. Do you make wishes on shooting stars? no
75. Whats the most you've ever eaten in one sitting? that's like asking me what's the most I've ever breathed in one day. come on.
76. If you could go back and change one day, what would it be? My wedding day. I would have made sure the photographer took better pictures, and I would have made the reception about an hour longer. I miss that day.
77. Do you remember your dreams? Frequently
78. Have you ever been in love? I am in love
79. Are you a morning person or a night person? night person
80. Do you have any phobias? anything creepy/crawly/flitty/buzzy. drowning. suffocating. getting lost.
81. What's the meanest thing you've ever done to someone? Blame them for something that was my fault.
82. Have you ever been to the hospital (other than birth)? The aforementioned broken bones and my surgery in 2002
83. How many screen names do you have? 2 or 3, I think.
84. Do any medical problems run in your family? obesity, diabetes, hypertension
85. Has anyone ever been disowned from your family? more like ostracized and maligned
86. Have you ever had a nightmare? EVER? who hasn't?
87. Do you say meaner things to your friends or your enemies? if I had enemies, I doubt they'd care if I was mean. So I'd have to say I'm meaner to my friends
88.Would you ever participate in a threesome? no
89. Would you ever pay for a prostititue? no
90. Have you ever mooned or flashed someone? only John
91. Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf? NO
92. Have you ever laughed so hard you peed in your pants? yes
93. Have you ever written a love letter? lots
94. Have you ever attempted suicide? ..
95. Do you prefer boxers or briefs? boxer briefs
96. Have you ever been in a fistfight? no
97. Do you have any hidden talents? How would I know? They are hidden.
98. What is one thing you want me to know about you? I bruise like a peach
99. What is one question you wouldn't want me to ask? If/When I'm having babies. For one thing, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, and for another thing, I'VE ALREADY LOST 2 BABIES AND THIS QUESTION MAKES ME FEEL LIKE CRAP.
100. Do you usually prefer books or movies? movies
101. Who is your favorite person to talk to? John
102. Who is always able to cheer you up when you're sad? John
103. Would you ever have sex before marriage? Well I'm already married, but if the question is sex outside of marriage, then NO.
104. Who do you talk to most on the phone? John
105. Do you have a secret that you're ashamed of? yes
106. Do you prefer British or American spelling of words? American. Because I AM American, and it's what I'm used to.
107. Have you ever gotten detention? yes
108. How do you vent your anger? cry
109. Have you ever been on a diet? of course. How do you think I got so fat?
110. Would you ever date someone younger than you? Older than you? John is younger than me. shut up.
111. Is your best friend a virgin? no
112. What's a rumor someone has spread about you? I don't know of any rumors, but once at my last job someone told lies on me which led to a VERY upsetting chain of events.
113. What's the kinkiest thing you could ever actually see yourself as doing? what a personal question.
114. What's the meanest thing anyone has ever done to you? Didn't we answer this already?
115. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you? John does wonderful and nice things for me all the time.
116. Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness? Clinical depression and social anxiety
117. Have you ever cut yourself on purpose? I'm not this much of a drama queen.
118. Have you ever wanted to murder someone? seriously? NO
119. Have you ever hated someone? Yes. I have issues.
120. Do you prefer talking on the phone or online? online
121. Do you consider yourself popular? psh. NO
122. Would you ever tell the person you have a crush on that you like them? back in the day, NO. Now I tell John how irresistable he is every chance I get.
123. Have you ever had a crush on an enemy? once I had a crush on this guy at school and he was an absolute jerk but I was going through a "bad boys" phase at the time.
124. Have you ever had a crush on a best friend? yes, sooooo many times, so many friends. boys are mean. :(
125. What is your favorite book? "Cry the Beloved Country" by Alan Paton
126. Do you have a collection of anything? Beatles stuff, CDs, books and movies
127. Are you happy with the person you are becoming? I don't know if I will ever be happy with myself. I will never be thin enough or pretty enough or smart enough or strong enough or "cool" enough or good enough.
128. Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago? Well, yes, obviously.
129. What do you see yourself as being 5 years from now? 37?
130. Are you happy with the life you have? I'm happy with my marriage and where we live and my career path. Everything else is up in the air.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment