Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Because the news is too depressing...

...and I need to appear productive.

NOW
Is your hair up? Yes.
Is your phone right beside you? Yes.
Do you have a bf/ gf? I have a DH.
Do you wish you were somewhere else? Home. Bed. Sleep.
Do you have plans for tonight? Shop. Dinner. Home. Bed. Sleep.
Are you wearing makeup? Of course.
Are you wearing chapstick? No I hate it.
Are you cold? Actually a little warmish. Time to retire the winter clothes.
Are you tired? You know, they say Claritin is non-drowsy, but today I don't believe them. So, yes I'm tired. So very very very very tired. Want to sleep for about 12 hours.
Are you excited? HEROES STARTS IN 6 DAYS.
Are you watching t.v.? HEROES STARTS IN 6 DAYS.
Are you wearing pajamas? No, I am at work. Gimme 2 hours though, and those pj's will be wearing ME. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz z z z z z z z . . . .
Who's the last person you IMed? Becky.
Who's the last person that called you? John.

PAST
Anything you regret? yes.
Ever lied?: yes.
Ever stuck gum under a desk?: No.
Ever spit at someone?: Sick.
Ever kick something living?:
Ever had your nails done?: Yeah. I'm not a fan.
Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?: I haven't actually.

LAST WEEK
Had any plans last week?: I'm too tired to remember last week.
Who did you see most last week?: John.
Was last week interesting?: We ate at Cafe Rio 3 days in a row.

TODAY
Have you cussed?: Prolly. but I am trying to quit.
Have you yelled at someone?: No.
Have you gotten mad at someone?: Our suppliers who screwed up our inventory and subsequently caused us to be late on about 4,000 orders that were supposed to go out last week.
Have you cried?: Almost. (reading news about Virginia Tech)
Have you called more than 3 people?: no.
Have you IMed more than 3 people? I rarely use IM
Have you eaten anything gross?: I had a bad cashew.

Q & A
Q: First thing you did this morning?: Hit the snooze alarm.
Q: Last thing you ate?: a non-bad cashew.
Q: What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks?: Cameron's play.
Q: Do you believe in long distance relationships?: If each person is very very committed to the relationship, I'm sure it works, but... how very lonely for them.
Q: Where is the last place you went?: Loo.
Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?: yep.
Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity): I need more creativity. This is the only way I blog? seriously.
Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off: If the shoes have laces.
Q: Are you a friendly person?: I like to think so.
Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world?: Wouldn't you like to know.
Q: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?: Ours.
Q: When is the last time you saw your dad?: Christmastime.
Q: Look to your left: desk.
Q: Look to your right: I am boxed in.
Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yeah.
Q: Song that makes you cry?: Well it all depends on the day and the song, doesn't it..
Q: Are you a normally happy person?: I plead the fifth.
Q: Is your self-esteem low?: .Q:
What color are your eyes?: green.
Q: Long or Short Hair: in-between.
Q: Current Music?: Same as ever, I suppose.


THE THREE'S
Name 3 schools you went to: BYU, Orem High, Canyon View JH.
Name 3 places you go on a daily basis: Work, uh..... home? Wal-Mart? Cafe Rio? Mmmm Cafe Rio... *drool*
Name 3 favorite fruits: peach, pineapple, strawberry.


Ever kissed a blonde haired, blue eyed person? John.
Last movie you went to? "Blades of Glory" w/Becky in Reno!
Do you have a tan right now? I'm as pale as a fish's belly.
Do you dance while getting ready for...whatever? hehehe ...yeah.
Do you like techno? sure, why not.
What is one country you want to go to? Australia.
Have you ever made out on a plane? No.
Have you ever jumped up on a stage that a band was playing on? No.
Do you have leadership skills? I'm a born follower.
Do you have alcohol in your room? No.
Do you have any instruments in your room? No.
Where is your mum right now? Kearney, Nebraska.

Name five things you did today:1. Slept late.2. Ate breakfast. I need fuel.3. Arrived late to the office.4. Fought sleep. Drank about a gallon of caffeinated beverage.5. Visited loo about fiddy times. See 4.
What colour is your watch? No.
Where does your best friend work? Here.
Have you ever done a chinese fire drill? ..."drill"
What colour is your bedroom floor? tan + laundry.
Do you have a chair in your room? No.
What are you doing tomorrow? Work. gah.
You know anyone who is engaged? my cousin Spencer, last I heard.
what is your favourite number? 9.
Do you have a crush? Still hurtin for that cute little puppy. I luff him.
Do you like fire? I like scented candles.
Do you like butterflies? Yes they are prilly
What is one thing you've learned about life? The truth is out there.
Whats your favorite colour? To wear? black. To decorate? every color.
What does your mum call you? Liz.
What do your friends call you? Liz.
What does your hair look like right now? Flat and frizzy and like I don't care enough to style it today because I'm so freaking TIRED, man.
Has anyone told you that they like you more than a friend? Jesus loves you.
Is your hair naturally curly or straight? Curly, but getting less so as I age. .
What makes you happy most? Love.
Who did you last hit? violence begets violence.
Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? no.
Relationship status? Mawwiage is what bwings us togevvah... todayyyy.
Do you speak any language? Ja I speakeny Englitch.
Has anyone you've been really close with passed away? My grandpa. January 20, 2006.

HAVE YOU...
Broken a bone: Wrist. Foot. Ankle. Coccyx.
Sprained stuff: Obviously. I am a klutz.
Taken painkillers: Only like every day of my life. .
Been stung by a bee: A wasp but never a bee.
Had surgery? Laparoscopic RNY gastric bypass, Oct 22, 2004.
Sworn in front of your parents: Only if they read this blog.
Had detention: pf. YES.

Who/What was the last
Movie you saw: I answered this one already.
Person to text you: John.
Person you hugged: John.
Person you talked to on IM? Becky.
Thing you touched: The computer keyboard? The mouse? My cell phone?
Thing you drank: Diet Dr. Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment