[If you are morally opposed to coffee you may disregard this post. I understand. :) the end.]
I went to the vending machine this morning to try to find something to wake myself up. I'm freakin' exhausted. The other day, as I was heading out to attend a birth, I bought myself a Snickers "Charge" bar, which is pretty much just a Snickers bar with caffeine in it. It was okay, I guess. Not exactly what I needed, but when you're doing hard work for 16 straight hours and have nothing to eat, it'll do.
So today, perusing the vending machine yet again for something to munch (yes, I'm a weak-willed, pathetic food addict. Now that I've said it, you don't have to judge me), I saw this new "limited edition" candy bar called Twix Java. I thought it would be like a caffeinated Twix, but I was wrong. It is a Twix bar made with coffee-flavored caramel and a chocolate cookie.
Let's just say I could eat about a million of them.
I don't even like coffee. I like Coffee Nips, but those are candy. I love the smell of coffee, but I can't drink it. It's too bitter and... yuck. In fact, I've said that the only way I know of to make coffee palatable is to add tons of cream and sugar and caramel flavoring, but by then, you're better off eating a candy bar. So regular coffee is a waste of time to me, but Twix Java is my new friend!
Try one today. That is all. :D
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment