Another month, another BFN. ("Not Pregnant")
How do you answer nosy questions, even from people who are close to you and obviously well-meaning? I'm so sick of trying to explain myself, defend myself, or think up an answer on the spot.
How many times do you have to say some things before you just smack somebody in the mouth? "No we don't have children yet.... Yes, we love children and want to have babies.... Yes, I realize how old I am.... No, I don't know what caused my miscarriages.... No, I've never been tested.... No, I'm not taking anything for it.... No, I'm not seeing anyone for it.... Because we don't @#$%! have health insurance...." *SCREEEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMM!!!!*
And if I have to hear, "stop stressing / stop trying" one more time, I'm going to LOSE. MY. MIND. >:(
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment