hello merry new year what is happening and are you alive out there?
my poor coldy sis in the great white north. :(
i miss you.
did you ever get the package we sent? i am worried about your Christmas with no presents.
i have nothing new to stay becept i love you and i miss you and i wish you could see our new house. we are SO incredibly happy here, it's unreal. it's like our life in Orem was another world or a distant memory, even though it was only a month ago that we moved. It's such a relief to get out of Utah county. I know you know what I mean. Every time we go out, we always remark, "I love it here!" John says that he feels like he is finally home, after living in Provo for 20 years. And the weirdest thing about it is that it's not weird at all! It's just so natural and comfortable and the right place to be. We are already settled and ready to live out our days here. We have found our happy place! (Can I say that enough?)
Our townhouse is DARLING and in a very quiet neighborhood on the south edge of town. Our complex is across the street from a golf course (south of us) and also a nice big park to the west. There is even a cute little zoo down the street across from our ward. Mom & Dad, Grandma and the Cooks have all been up to visit, and John's family has been here too. We love having room to entertain guests and I especially love having a swanky new place to show off. :) I love my new kitchen. I love my new washer and dryer. I swear I have lost about 5 lbs just from climbing the stairs 10 times a day. Not complaining about that!
I'm liking my job. Currently sitting here waiting for my boss to get out of a meeting so I have something to do, though.
John hates Wal-Mart and is looking for employment elsewhere. I know he will find something because the job market is great here. He's come down with a cold, however, and it's not easy for him to work at Wal-Mart and job hunt at the same time. In that respect, he's pretty unhappy. Pray for him!
Have I mentioned I miss you?
Are you still planning to come down here for Joey's wedding? I can't wait to see you.
When you are able to go out to the movies (if ever), you absolutely must see "The Pursuit of Happyness" starring Will Smith. It's wonderful.
This is all frantic and disjointed. Sorry.
Please write me back and tell me how you are doing. Be happy, be safe, and don't forget that you are loved like crazy! :)
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment