hi :D
so um. i'm lonely and bored and no one ever writes to me anymore. that's okay though because i stink :(
how are you? did you have a good trip back to Alaska? Do you miss us yet? I miss you. I didn't get to spend enough quality time with you. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOO-HOO-HOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :( :( :(
what. is. new.
nothing new here. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
HAY so remember at Tricia's house when I was joking with you about baby-making and then i said something about not being so good at it (referring to my pregnancy losses) and um. *AWKWARD!*
I think Erin overheard and maybe she thought i was referring to "it" as the fun part of baby making and not so much the hard part of baby BAKING and I feel really really really dumb.
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally dumb.
Erin: "Um Greg? I heard your sister say she is not good at baby-making. I am totally weirded out by this really dumb proclamation."
Greg: "Let us ridicule her for life."
i can't get over it. just thought i'd share. i guess we all have embarrassing moments, but jeez. :(
okay.
i'm hungry and i hate it.
seriously i'm just rambling here so that maybe it appears that i have something productive to do at my desk. people give me stuff to do, and i do it apparently a bajillion times faster than they expected, because 2 minutes later i'm back to being a loser with NO WORK TO DO WHILE I'M AT WORK. what's weird is that 10 years ago, i would have been so stoked to have a boring job, getting paid to sit around. but now? freakin ticks me off, man. rrgh.
hm.
so. OH. we went to Ogden on Saturday to see this movie that John really wanted to see. It's called "Pan's Labyrinth." It's a foreign film and it got all these amazing reviews, and it was really good, the story was great, the acting was great, the effects were great, but oh my gosh it was gruesome. I actually got sick to my stomach at one part. Had one of those "tell me when it's over" moments. And the guy? PURE EVIL.
Don't see it. :(
Or see it. But don't say I didn't warn you.
You probably don't have TV, but in case I haven't mentioned it before, John and I have become obsessed with the TV show "Heroes." BEST! SHOW! EVER! If you ever get real Internet access again, I HIGHLY & STRONGLY recommend (no--DEMAND) you go to the NBC website and watch every episode. They are still in the first season, so you haven't missed too many yet, but you are missing the BEST SHOW EVER. I cannot stress this enough. And if I hear that you have chosen not to watch Heroes, I will personally come to Alaska and duct tape you to a chair until you watch it.
seriously you guys.
OH YAY GUESS WHAT i can go home now. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Don't forget I love you, and don't forget I miss you, and also don't forget to write me back! m'kay??
okayladyiloveyoubyebye <3
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment