For those who haven't heard.
Adam John (A.J.)
8 lb 4.5 oz, 21.5 in
Born Sept 30th at 3:43 pm (39 w 5 d)
Born at home after 36 hours of hard labor.
We are tired, but doing well.
Due to the exausting long labor and birth, we are spending alot of time recovering. The plan is to try and go through pictures and post some tomorrow. Mom is very sore, baby is doing very well. Got to meet alot of family today, and is learning to latch on to feed better each time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







hooray for little AJ!
ReplyDeleteHuzzah x1000! I am SO excited to hear that you had your baby boy and that you had him at home! I won't start begging for a birth story yet, because I know you're tired...but I hope it's coming. Enjoy your babymoon!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Liz and John!!! I'm soo over the moon to hear of little Adam's arrival, he's beautiful and I am sure you are having a great time with your baby son :) Very happy to hear you managed a homebirth too! Awesome :)
ReplyDelete