Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pregnancy pictures, I has it!

I have expressed verbal consent from my DW to post these cutie pictures of her baby belly. Look how cute she is! She's all preggo and my baby mama. :D

These pictures were taken today at 37w4d. 2 1/2 weeks +/- untill I'm a dad.






6 comments:

  1. all this worry about how cute you wouldnt look, and LOOK how cute you look!

    silly auntie liz. :)

    jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful it makes me cry! Seriously brought tears to my eyes! You are absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad you let John post these amazing pics. You are divine my dear!
    Lots of hugs and kisses!
    Hollie, Ben and Elaina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hollie, these pix brought tears to MY eyes too when I saw them!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending you my love xxx
    hope you're doing ok :)

    ReplyDelete