Basics:
Name: Liz
Date of Birth: October 30
Birthplace: Omaha, NE
Current Location: Logan, UT
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: mousy brown
Height: 5' 9"
Heritage: English, Scottish, German. I think there's probably some Danish or Scandinavian in there? Your basic Northern-European mutt. I like to say I'm a white woman in the body of an even whiter woman.
Piercings: none (not even my ears, kids.)
Tattoos: none
Date of Birth: October 30
Birthplace: Omaha, NE
Current Location: Logan, UT
Eye Color: green
Hair Color: mousy brown
Height: 5' 9"
Heritage: English, Scottish, German. I think there's probably some Danish or Scandinavian in there? Your basic Northern-European mutt. I like to say I'm a white woman in the body of an even whiter woman.
Piercings: none (not even my ears, kids.)
Tattoos: none
Favorite:
Band/Singer: The Beatles
Song: "In My Life" by the Beatles
Movie: I'm not sure I have just one favorite.
Disney Movie: The Emperor's New Groove!
TV show: HEROES IS THE BEST SHOW EVER
Color: blue
Food: anything but the little fishies
Pizza topping: cheese & veggies
Ice-Cream Flavor: Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk
Drink (alcoholic): I do not imbibe.
Soda: R.I.P. Diet Vanilla Coke.
Store: Pier One. But if I go there, I want to buy everything. And I'm poor. So I don't go there. I shop at Wal-Mart more than anywhere else, but not because it's my favorite. It's cheap and we get a discount. (score.)
Clothing Brand: I don't label shop
Shoe Brand: what?
Season: Fall
Month: October!
Holiday/Festival: Christmas
Flower: pink roses
Make-Up Item: Mascara is the bare minimum I can leave the house in.
Board game: Scene It (what. it has a board.)
Song: "In My Life" by the Beatles
Movie: I'm not sure I have just one favorite.
Disney Movie: The Emperor's New Groove!
TV show: HEROES IS THE BEST SHOW EVER
Color: blue
Food: anything but the little fishies
Pizza topping: cheese & veggies
Ice-Cream Flavor: Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk
Drink (alcoholic): I do not imbibe.
Soda: R.I.P. Diet Vanilla Coke.
Store: Pier One. But if I go there, I want to buy everything. And I'm poor. So I don't go there. I shop at Wal-Mart more than anywhere else, but not because it's my favorite. It's cheap and we get a discount. (score.)
Clothing Brand: I don't label shop
Shoe Brand: what?
Season: Fall
Month: October!
Holiday/Festival: Christmas
Flower: pink roses
Make-Up Item: Mascara is the bare minimum I can leave the house in.
Board game: Scene It (what. it has a board.)
This or That
Sunny or rainy: Rainy
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Fruit or veggie: Fruit
Night or day: Night
Sour or sweet: Sweet
Love or money: Love
Phone or in person: In person
Looks or personality: Personality
Coffee or tea: Tea
Hot or cold: Cold
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Fruit or veggie: Fruit
Night or day: Night
Sour or sweet: Sweet
Love or money: Love
Phone or in person: In person
Looks or personality: Personality
Coffee or tea: Tea
Hot or cold: Cold
Your:
Goal for this year: Finish my ICEA and DONA certification
Most missed memory: Summers at Bear Lake with my family
Best physical feature: My eyes
First thought waking up: is it time to get up ALREADY?!
Hypothetical personality disorder: I'm neurotic about toenails and acne (death to all), but I don't know what personality disorder this would hypothetically categorize me as. Some kind of OCD, I'd wager.
Preferred type of plastic surgery: tummy tuck or boob lift
Sesame Street alter ego: Prairie Dawn
Fairytale alter ego: Sleeping Beauty
Most stupid remark: Pretty much everything that comes out of my mouth
Worst crime: I'm addicted to food
Greatest ambition: To be a midwife
Greatest fear: Losing someone I love
Darkest secret: will go with me to the grave
Favorite subject: Pregnancy and childbirth
Strangest received gift: A very beautiful negligee... From my mother-in-law.
Worst habit: my obsession with killing toenails and acne
Most missed memory: Summers at Bear Lake with my family
Best physical feature: My eyes
First thought waking up: is it time to get up ALREADY?!
Hypothetical personality disorder: I'm neurotic about toenails and acne (death to all), but I don't know what personality disorder this would hypothetically categorize me as. Some kind of OCD, I'd wager.
Preferred type of plastic surgery: tummy tuck or boob lift
Sesame Street alter ego: Prairie Dawn
Fairytale alter ego: Sleeping Beauty
Most stupid remark: Pretty much everything that comes out of my mouth
Worst crime: I'm addicted to food
Greatest ambition: To be a midwife
Greatest fear: Losing someone I love
Darkest secret: will go with me to the grave
Favorite subject: Pregnancy and childbirth
Strangest received gift: A very beautiful negligee... From my mother-in-law.
Worst habit: my obsession with killing toenails and acne
Do You:
Smoke: no
Drink: no
Curse: on occasion
Shower daily: yes, unless i'm sick and/or too lazy to do anything or go anywhere. why bother? seriously.
Like thunderstorms: yes
Dance in the rain: I will get struck by lightning
Sing: not as much as I used to, which I regret on a daily basis.
Play an instrument: yes, but poorly. (piano, guitar) AND I played the French horn from 7th grade til 11th grade.
Get along with your parents: yes, but I struggled during my teen years. (who hasn't?)
Wish on stars: no, but I do pray to God
Believe in fate: I believe in destiny. (there is a difference.)
Believe in love at first sight: No, I believe in attraction at first sight.
Drink: no
Curse: on occasion
Shower daily: yes, unless i'm sick and/or too lazy to do anything or go anywhere. why bother? seriously.
Like thunderstorms: yes
Dance in the rain: I will get struck by lightning
Sing: not as much as I used to, which I regret on a daily basis.
Play an instrument: yes, but poorly. (piano, guitar) AND I played the French horn from 7th grade til 11th grade.
Get along with your parents: yes, but I struggled during my teen years. (who hasn't?)
Wish on stars: no, but I do pray to God
Believe in fate: I believe in destiny. (there is a difference.)
Believe in love at first sight: No, I believe in attraction at first sight.
Can You:
Drive: yes
Sew: a little
Cook: yes
Speak another language: in a atter-may of eaking-spay. I spoke French at the tender age of 8, but it is lost now. I studied Spanish for 5 years and I still can't roll my R's. Or speak Spanish, for that matter.
Dance: no but i do it anyway
Sing: didn't I answer this? I used to sing. Not so much anymore. I know.
Touch your nose with your tongue: no
Whistle: yes, but not the really loud way like at concerts and sporting events and stuff. I wish I could. That would be awesome.
Curl your tongue: yes
Sew: a little
Cook: yes
Speak another language: in a atter-may of eaking-spay. I spoke French at the tender age of 8, but it is lost now. I studied Spanish for 5 years and I still can't roll my R's. Or speak Spanish, for that matter.
Dance: no but i do it anyway
Sing: didn't I answer this? I used to sing. Not so much anymore. I know.
Touch your nose with your tongue: no
Whistle: yes, but not the really loud way like at concerts and sporting events and stuff. I wish I could. That would be awesome.
Curl your tongue: yes
Have You Ever:
Been Drunk: no
Been Stoned/High: no
Eaten Sushi: no
Been in Love: SO MUCH!!! every day more than yesterday.
Skipped school: I plead the 5th.
Made prank calls: not that I recall
Sent someone a love letter: yes
Stolen something: kisses
Cried yourself to sleep: yes
Been Stoned/High: no
Eaten Sushi: no
Been in Love: SO MUCH!!! every day more than yesterday.
Skipped school: I plead the 5th.
Made prank calls: not that I recall
Sent someone a love letter: yes
Stolen something: kisses
Cried yourself to sleep: yes
Other Questions:
What annoys you most in a person? selfishness, bigotry, dishonesty
Are you right or left handed? right
What is your bedtime? I need to be ASLEEP at 10:00. Preferably earlier, to avoid sleeping past my alarm.
Name three things you can't live without: John. Air. Water.
What is the color of your room? white, tan, navy blue
Do you have any siblings? 3 sisters, 2 brothers, 3 brothers-in-law, 2 sisters-in-law, 1 Jaime lady, 5 niblings whom I love to varying degrees of squishy pieces, & a partridge in a pear tree
Do you have any pets? no but I really really really really really really really want a puppy.
Would you kill someone you hate for a million dollars? never
What is your middle name? Ann
What are your nicknames? Lady, + a bunch of cutesy terms of endearment that John calls me. I won't gross you out here.
Are you for or against gay marriage? All for it. Why can't people who love each other get married if they want to? What is the big deal.
What are your thoughts on abortion? I think girls/women should be educated on the risks of potential physiological harm, and if they choose to have an abortion, it should be done in a safe, professional environment by a licensed doctor whithin a reasonable time (before the fetus is viable).
Do you have a crush on anyone? John!
Are you afraid of the dark? I can't see.
How do you want to die? in his arms, in my sleep, in about 60+ years
What is the largest amount of popsicles that you have eaten in one day? on a really hot day, I could probably put away a dozen popsicles. If you're talking about the sugar-free fruity-flavored kind. (They're the only kind that don't make me puke)
Would you take a bullet for the one you love? without question
What is the last law you've broken? probably broke the speed limit on the way to work this morning. And every day. But I try not to, because our street is a speed trap.
Are you right or left handed? right
What is your bedtime? I need to be ASLEEP at 10:00. Preferably earlier, to avoid sleeping past my alarm.
Name three things you can't live without: John. Air. Water.
What is the color of your room? white, tan, navy blue
Do you have any siblings? 3 sisters, 2 brothers, 3 brothers-in-law, 2 sisters-in-law, 1 Jaime lady, 5 niblings whom I love to varying degrees of squishy pieces, & a partridge in a pear tree
Do you have any pets? no but I really really really really really really really want a puppy.
Would you kill someone you hate for a million dollars? never
What is your middle name? Ann
What are your nicknames? Lady, + a bunch of cutesy terms of endearment that John calls me. I won't gross you out here.
Are you for or against gay marriage? All for it. Why can't people who love each other get married if they want to? What is the big deal.
What are your thoughts on abortion? I think girls/women should be educated on the risks of potential physiological harm, and if they choose to have an abortion, it should be done in a safe, professional environment by a licensed doctor whithin a reasonable time (before the fetus is viable).
Do you have a crush on anyone? John!
Are you afraid of the dark? I can't see.
How do you want to die? in his arms, in my sleep, in about 60+ years
What is the largest amount of popsicles that you have eaten in one day? on a really hot day, I could probably put away a dozen popsicles. If you're talking about the sugar-free fruity-flavored kind. (They're the only kind that don't make me puke)
Would you take a bullet for the one you love? without question
What is the last law you've broken? probably broke the speed limit on the way to work this morning. And every day. But I try not to, because our street is a speed trap.
In a Member of the Opposite Sex:
Hair color: no preference (but John has blondy hair and I love it.)
Eye color: no preference (but John's got baby blues and I love them.)
Height: no preference (but John is taller than me and it's perfect.)
Weight: no preference (but John is manly and cuddly and big and strong and he's perfect.)
Most important physical feature: Smile
Biggest turn-off: self-importance
Eye color: no preference (but John's got baby blues and I love them.)
Height: no preference (but John is taller than me and it's perfect.)
Weight: no preference (but John is manly and cuddly and big and strong and he's perfect.)
Most important physical feature: Smile
Biggest turn-off: self-importance







No comments:
Post a Comment