1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Cathy
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? A mole can grow anywhere, you know. And I've already had it removed from the weird place, so... nyah.
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? At BYU I had a Spanish class taught by a grad student who was this amazingly adorable teddy bear of a guy and I only went to that class because of him.
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Yep.
5. What body part do you wash first? My hair
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? If a public toilet is hover-worthy, I'll just "hold it" until I can find a clean place to go. Hovering's not good for you, you know. You could get a UTI from pinching off, not to mention the airborne toidy nast, and then where would you be?
7. What's the strangest talent you have? I can recite all 50 of these United States in alphabetical order in under 30 seconds. Or the alphabet backwards in under 5 seconds.
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie.
9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? Right now, I really like the Jalapeno!
10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be? This is a family show.
11. What was the worst thing you ever got grounded for? I never got grounded. But I DID get royally chewed out this one time when my girls and I went out cruising on a school night. We went to Hardee's and spent 10 minutes in the drive through to order a cookie that we paid for in pennies. Then we drove down Center Street blasting a Tony Mottola tape of "Hava Nagila" and bouncing the car. My mom followed us the whooooooole way. LAME.
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? When I got my driver's license, the dude made me promise never to attempt parallel parking. It was the only way I passed my driving test. Because I suck that badly at it.
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Nope
14. How many times have you been cussed out? Dude. I used to work in Customer Service.
15. Which shoe do you put on first? *shrug*
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? No
18. Girls-- have a hoo-hah, boys have a neepis.
19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? A Y chromosome?
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? No, but not for lack of wishing.
21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No
22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? I can't really say that I'm fully aware of WHAT I'm thinking about before I fall asleep, so... I cannot tell you.
23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Not that I am aware
24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? SICK. Uh. sheets, maybe? At least with a clean bath towel I can attempt to go to bed with less stank on my bod.
25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? Maybe I respect people's privacy, huh?
26. What was your childhood nickname? Only 2 living people are allowed to utter it. If you call me it, I will injure you. If you don't know what it is... let's keep it that way.
27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? A couple of weeks ago
28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sex's locker room? No, but not for lack of trying.
29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? This one time? My girls and I went out cruising on a school night. We went to Hardee's....
30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? SICK.
31. How do you eat your cookies? Fresh outta the oven, matey. Hawt diggity.
32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? If you know of some miraculous workout that will instantly make me lose an entire pant size, thereby dropping my pants and causing me to wish I had worn a belt, why won't you tell me?
33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. Shake Shake Shake, Shake Shake Shake, Shake Mah Booootay (Shake Mah Booootay).
36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? I wouldn't know. I never touch the stuff.
37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? Who wrote this quiz?
38. How often do you clean out your ears? About every other day I guess.
39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Fold
40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? I don't know. Maybe like twice. It's necessary when getting out of the car. I try not to be obvious about it, however. Jeez, man.
41. Do you have any strange phobias? Toenails and acne. My mortal enemies.
42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? A straw, by accident. You laugh now, but just wait until it happens to you.
43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? Paid $2.50 for WATER.
44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Not that I recall
45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? No
46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? FYI -- farting on a date is totally legal when you're married.
47. Have you ever played naked Twister? No. Wouldn't THAT be a treat for some snoopy neighbors.
48. Have you ever been drunk at work? Some quiz-writers have a drinking problem.
49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? Ew.
50. Do you want to bring sexy back? From where?
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment