Thursday, June 7, 2007

I should have better things to do

Hopefully, this will take my mind off of how STARVING I am. And how there's no work to do right now. And how I'd so much rather be at home with my husband. Or at lunch.

I stole this questionnaire from Erin. (Hi Erin! And thanks for having cool questionnaire-thingies for me to steal all the time.)

1. Your initials spell: EAM
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Pajama pants, a t-shirt and my black hoodie. so cozy. mmmmm...
3. Last thing you ate? Most of a bagel with some cream cheese.
4. I say Shotgun, you say? "Shoot 'im 'fore he runs, now" That's terrible, actually.
5. Who was the last person you hugged? John.
6. Does anyone you know wanna date you? John.
7. Name something you like physically about yourself? My eyes
8. The last place you went out to dinner to? Pier 49 Pizza
9. Who is your best friend? John.
10. Why are you still up? It's 12:45 in the afternoon.
11. Who/What made you angry today? Clients bugging me about inventory, other people bugging me about stuff I have no control over.
12. Favorite type of Food? I've traditionally answered "Chinese" but since my stomach surgery, I have a hard time eating it without becoming violently ill. ("MSG'd!" "Ow, my stomach lining!") I will say Tex-Mex is probably my favorite. LAME.
13. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas. It's so exciting to find or create that perfect gift for someone. And it's the one holiday that everyone's there. Or tries to be, ASSUMING THEY'RE NOT IN ALASKA OR SOMETHING. BECKY.
14. Do you download music? for random one-off songs, yes. For entire albums, NO.
15. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Of course!
16. Would you date the person who posted this? Aw.
17. Has anyone ever sung or played for you personally? OMG this one time I was at a Radiohead concert in the front row and Ed O'Brien looked RIGHT at me. *die* (It was a big deal at the time.) Uh. Actually, John sings for me all the time and I LOVE IT.
18. Do you love anyone? JOHN.
19. Do you like Bush? the band? they're okay i guess. the president? pfffffffff. the... inappropriate euphemism? i'm straight.
20. Have you ever bungie jumped? No
21. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? No
22. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? um. JOHN, DON'T ANSWER THIS.
23. Have you met a real redneck? I grew up in Utah County. (this = YES)
24. How is the weather right now? raining and too cold for June
25. What are you listening to right now? Some dudes in the next row talking about service contracts
26. What is your current favorite song?oh i don't know. i haven't had a "favorite" song in a while.
27. What was the last movie you watched? "Jane Eyre" (Ruth Wilson, Toby Stephens, BBC version 2006). It was good actually. Although I was disappointed that they skipped over the entire first half of the book. jeez.
28. Do you wear contacts? No I hate them.
29. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Work.
30. What are you afraid of? Losing someone I love
31. How many piercings have you had? None, actually.
32. How many pets do you have? :(
33. What's one thing you've learned this year? No matter how shy or socially phobic you are *cough*ME*cough* you can still PRETEND to be a confident and outgoing and friendly person, and people won't think you're a big giant jerk! who knew?
34. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I've never been.
35. Have you ever fired a gun? No.
36. Favorite TV show? HEROES
37. Do you have an iPod? An old hand-me-down one from John's sister. I never really got around to using it very much. It has a lame battery.
38. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Kate Winslet. AS IF!!!!! (if only)
39. Who would you like to see right now? John.
40. Favorite movie? Star Wars?
41. Do you find yourself loved? Amazingly, yes.
42. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing? Who hasn't?
43. Favorite flower? pink roses
44. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter and Salt. Popcorn is not a health food to me.
45. What Magazines are you reading? Do online Midwifery journals count?
46. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Grandpa, last January. Seems like recently. :(
47. What's something that really bugs you? When people are so selfish and impatient and un-accomodating to their fellow human beings. What ever happened to a little thing called "MANNERS?".
48. Do you like Michael Jackson? Oh man, I used to be downright obsessed with him when I was younger. He had some awesome tunes back in the day. Too bad he turned out to be such a freakshow.
49. What's your favorite smell? Vanilla and cinnamon.
50. Favorite baseball team? I was a Cubs fan in the '80s. Graduated to a Braves fan in the early '90s. Even watched some Cardinals in the late '90s during the McGuire/Sosa home run extravaganza. I don't give a flying flip about baseball anymore. (did you like my Utahrd slang there? "flying flip" )
51. Favorite cereal? Granola
52. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? I'm not sure I've stayed up consistently, other than some New Year's Eve benders, but there have been times where I've suffered crippling insomnia for days on end and only got a few hours of low-quality sleep.
53. Last time you went bowling? Few weeks ago when the kids were in town. COSMIC!
54. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Reno.
55. Who was your last phone call? Shipping dept at work.
56. Last time you worked out? LAME.
57. What's the closest orange object to you? A picture of orange flowers on my desk calendar, or an orange highlighter.
58. What ended your last relationship? "No Fat Chicks"
59. When was the last time you shaved your legs? Sunday
60. What were you doing this morning at 8am? Eating breakfast.
61. First thought after waking up this morning? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
62. Are you any good at math? hahahahaha NO.
63. Your prom night? What about it?
64. Do you have any famous ancestors? Harold B. Lee, but he's only famous in LDS church history.
65. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school? No, but I probably will someday.
66. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? Yes!
67. Last thing received in the mail? A Hastings flyer and a ..Questar bill? Dish network bill? I forget.
68. How many different beverages have you drunk today? Vanilla Coke (DUH), Orange Crystal Lite and Grape crystal lite generic knock-off stuff.
69. Do you ever leave messages on people's phones? Yes. That is what voice mail and answering machines are for. I sure wish people would return the favor.
70. What was your first concert? Corey Hart. December 1985. ROCK.
71. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Liz + John and a heart and smiley faces... yeah.
72. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? The procedure itself wasn't painful because I was drugged, but the aftermath of getting my wisdom teeth out was not a good time for me.
73. What is out your back door? A wee little patio and some lawn and a fence.
74. Do you have any plans for tonight? Nothing G-rated! ;)
75. Do you like the ocean? From my limited personal experience with oceans, not so much. Send me to a tropical island, though, and I'll probably change my mind.
76. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorn? No and I'm very bitter about it.
77. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Yes, I dig them. I'm a dork that way. And I'm a nerd for museums. Okay, this is even worse, but this one time? I saw Laser Dark Side of the Moon in 3-D? And it was the coolest thing ever. EVER.
78. Something you are excited about? I get to attend my first birth! (see previous Blog)
79. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Strawberry-banana or orange
80. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? Nope.
81. Describe your keys: house, my car, John's car, mailbox
82. Where do you keep your change? In my purse. Also we have a little jar on the bookshelf for spendable change and a cute little baby penguin mug for pennies. He's the "Penny-guin."
83. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Hmmm.. I honestly don't know.
84. What kind of winter coat do you have? I have a long, woolen dress coat that I hardly wear because it needs to be dry-cleaned, and a fluffy black parka that is really really soft and warm. Works great.
85. What was the weather like on your graduation? Sunny and HOT
86. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open

No comments:

Post a Comment