Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Yip-yip-yip-yip-yip-yip, UHHH-huh, UHHH-huh

So at the end of this month or early July, I get to go on my first Doula gig!!!

One of my co-workers has a daughter who is expecting, and she told her about me. The daughter knows I'm in training, so she offered to let me in on the experience. HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?!! It's her 3rd child, and her previous doula is not local anymore; she doesn't want to labor without a doula! I talked to her today and she seems really nice, very open and educated. I'm mostly SOOOOOO grateful that she's letting me be a part of her birth.

I am also SOOOOOOOO excited, and SOOOOOOO nervous ...I have a LOT of reading to do! I need to put a kit together and paperwork together and get MYSELF together to do this. But I know I can do it, and it's going to be AWESOME. Even though I'm a newbie.
YAYAYAYAYAYYYYYY


p.s. [off topic] If you're wondering what my subject line is from, you NEED to click on this:
Earth Person?
*LOVE!*

No comments:

Post a Comment