no... not that!!! (made you look!) ;)
The mailman made us happy today and I am pleased to announce that John has been accepted to Utah State University! As of fall 2008, my darling husband will be a full-time Secondary Education/Mathematics major at USU! He's gonna be a MATH TEACHER!!! (Ewwww!!! ;) just kidding) -- WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! *happy dance*
Better still, he has qualified for a FULL SCHOLARSHIP from the state's vocational rehab program. They will even help him get a job after graduation. Sweet! This is an opportunity that we never even dreamed of a year ago and it reaffirms our decision to relocate to Cache Valley when we did. We've been so happy here and so blessed!
I have 2 new mamas (so far) due this summer, and I'm teaching my first class series in June. I hope to be DONA certified by the fall, and I'm still considering switching my teaching cert from ICEA to Lamaze. (I'll likely finish what I've started with ICEA before pursuing my LCCE credential, which could take another year or so, but I'm in no rush, despite my chronic impatience. Why are there only 24 hours in a day?) Things are looking up and we are pleased as can be. We're staying put in our cute lil' digs until some steady moolah comes a-tricklin' in. We've been making eyes at some cute neighborhoods in Nibley and Providence that just scream "Liz and John belong here." (Someday!)
Next stop... babies!!!! (*fingers crossed*)
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Not amused by the impression that the title gives...ms Hubband-Snuh...not amused.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to John though!
You know, this post was from April, but must have jumped to the top of the queue when I edited it. Or something.
ReplyDeleteDidn't mean to freak you out. It's old news, but it was good news, back in the day. Sorry about that.... go about your business. ;)