So I have PMDD, which is like PMS on steroids. Or PMS on steroids that also got kicked in the crotch and run over by a Mack truck. Anyone here a fellow sufferer of this cursed plague of death-hormones? I'm all about the joys of womanhood and celebration of its bounteous gifts of life and what-have-you, but this is insane. I'm seriously imbalanced and out of control.
Not only do I have the weepies and your garden-variety bloating and salt/sugar cravings, but I'm also blessed with extreme fatigue, headaches, sore boobs and insomnia. These are things I've learned to deal with. But I don't know what to do with the manic depression and suicidal/homicidal rage. Oh the rage.
I've been trying to figure out what is usually wrong with me on a daily basis (estrogen-dominance? hypothyroid?), and I keep coming up short. but right now - today - this is #$%&*! ruining. my. life. There has to be something I can take or eat or drink or do that will rescue me from this hell.
Do not say "doctor" or "prescription" because I hate doctors with the fire of a thousand suns.
John is convinced I'm pregnant. This is highly unlikely (not to mention darn near impossible), although I wouldn't complain if it were true. Not that it would stick, anyway. But I guess time will tell, as AF is due in the next 3-4 days.
There's no effing way I'm pg, though. just sayin'. (LOL)
So... tell me now what can be done so I may avoid killing us all. Thank you.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment