The Letter A
Are you available?: For John only.
What is your age?: 32.
What annoys you?: commercials.
The Letter B
Do you live in a big house?: no, a 2-bedroom townhouse. but it's bigger than our last place.
When is your birthday?: October 30th.
Who is your best friend?: John.
The Letter C
What's your favorite candy?: this question makes me want to run around in circles screaming, "CANDYYYYYYYYY!"
Who's your crush?: puppies.
When was the last time you cried?: I don't remember.
The Letter D
Do you daydream?: All the time.
What's your favorite kind of dog?: PUPPIES. I like small/toy breeds best of all. Shih-Tzus and Pugs are best.
What day of the week is it?: Thurs.
The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?: scrambled.
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: Yes.
What's the easiest thing ever to do?: Be a nerd. Watch this! *be*
The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?: Yes.
Do you use fly swatters?: gross. I make John do it.
Have you ever used a foghorn?: I... aren't there better questions with an F?.
The Letter G
Do you chew gum?: Yep.
Are you a giver or a taker?: this is a family show.
Do you like gummy candies?: No, they hurt my teeth.
The Letter H
How are you?: My allergies are on fire today. Plus I feel anxious. About... stuff.
What's your height?: 5 foot niner.
what color is your hair?: Light brown.
The Letter I
What's your favorite ice cream?: Ice cream makes me die.
Have you ever ice skated?: I don't want to.
Do you play an instrument?: Poorly.
The Letter J
What's your favorite jelly bean?: Orange or Coconut.
Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke?: I prefer stand-up comedy. Bill Engvall, Kevin James, Ellen Degeneres are my faves right now.
Do you wear jewelry?: Rings and necklaces only.
The Letter K
Who do you want to kill?: Bad guys. (This means acne breakouts)
Do you want kids?: YEP.
Where did you have kindergarten?: Crestridge Elementary.
The Letter L
Are you laid back?: It would be nice.
Do you lie?: I'm a terrible liar.
where's my 3rd question, foo?
The Letter M
Whats your favorite movie?: oh I don't know.
Do you still watch disney movies?: The Emperor's New Groove is the greatest Disney movie ever. Ever.
Do you like mangos?: The juice is okay mixed with something else but I despise the flavor/texture of them otherwise.
The Letter N
Do you have a nickname?: "Lady" and a bunch of terms of endearment that John calls me.
Whats your favorite number?: 9
Do you prefer night over day?: Well it all depends. If it's a hot day and I can be at the lake, I prefer the days. If it's evening and I get to be with my man, I like the evenings. Night time is the right time for... SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. yummy delicious sleep.
The Letter O
Whats your one wish?: I wish I could sing like Ann Wilson from Heart. She's a goddess.
Are you an only child?: 3 of 5. I'm Borg, apparently. (NERD ALERT)
Do you wish this was over?: enh. wish starts with W. one? over? do YOU wish this was over? out-of-ideas-quiz-maker-guy?
The Letter P
What one fear are you most paranoid about?: Gaining all my weight back.
What's a personality trait you look for in the sex you like?: One of my favorite things about John is that he's open, friendly, genuine, humble, unselfish and honest. If there was one way to describe that, I would use it. He's not one of those guys who thinks he's "all that" and treats people like crap. You know those guys. The guys who only care about sports and loud horrible music and drive big trucks and cut you off in traffic and don't even acknowledge your existence on the street, etc.
The Letter Q
Are you quick to judge people?: No, I prefer to believe all people are good. Until they prove me wrong.
The Letter R
Do you think you're always right?: aaahahhahaaa NO.
Do you watch reality tv?: only 3. American Idol, Survivor, and Bad Girls Club. no, 4! Little People Big World.
Whats a good reason to cry?: Love, Beauty, Sadness, Despair
The Letter S
Do you prefer sun or rain?: Sun
Do you like snow?: Not driving in it.
What's your favorite season?: Fall. It's perfect here.
The Letter T
What time is it?: 1 pm.
What time did you wake up?: 6 something.
When was the last time you slept in a tent?: 1993.
The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?: Yes.
Do you prefer underwear or thongs?: Thongs aren't underwear?
Underwear or boxers?: Boxers aren't underwear?
The Letter V
Whats the worst veggie?: Lima beans
Where do you want to go on vacation?: Bear Lake.
Where was your last family vacation to?: I'd have to say Kearney, when Becky came home.
The Letter W
What's your worst habit?: I'm obsessive complusive about bad guys (death to acne).
Where do you live?: Logan.
The Letter X
Have you ever had an x-ray?: yes
Have you seen the x-games?: the what now?
Do you own a xylophone?: oh for X you choose 3 questions? dork. this is getting pathetic.
The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?: are you freaking serious.
What year were you born in?: 1974.
Whats one thing you yearn for?: "yearn"??? the days of yore?
The Letter Z
Whats your zodiac sign?: Scorpio.
Do you believe in the zodiac?: no but it's kind of interesting sometimes.
What's your favorite zoo animal?: the baby animals.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment