Monday, May 14, 2007

Uhm.... I've been turned into a cow. Can I go home?

So.. yay I didn't get the job. Which is TOTALLY fine with me, so don't give me any sympathy. In fact, I'd been losing sleep over this, and I'd already decided to turn it down if they offered it to me, so I'm actually relieved that I didn't get it! They chose someone who's had 5 years of management experience and 10 years of industry experience, PLUS a Master's Degree. I'm surprised they even wasted their time interviewing me with someone that qualified in the applicant pool. So. Yeah. I'm goooooooood.

In other news, it was a long (but fun) weekend with the fam and the in-laws, and I am exhausted. Falling asleep at my desk exhausted. Plus, I have a sore throat. Plus I have ugly shoes. And pants that shrank in the wash and are now way too short on me and I look like an idiot. Oh and also? Did I mention I'm so. freaking. tired. (No I'm not pregnant.)

My back is K-I-L-L-I-N-G me. I am seriously considering the possibility that I might have endometriosis. The more I read about it, the more the puzzle pieces fit together. If I had health insurance, I'd have this checked out. I'm a chronic self-diagnoser (hypochondriac, even) but I'm convinced the endo answer would explain a lot. A lot.

Mother's Day weekend + hearing my mom's birth stories + reading all my baby birthin' books + having weird dreams about baby birthin' = being fully aware that if I had not lost my first pregnancy, I would be 8 1/2 months along right now.

sheesh. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment