Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OMG, Tracey's in labor!

My dear, sweet, darling friend is having her baby today! any minute now! or it might have already happened! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! curse my Twitter-less universe (banned at the office.) (facebook too)! I could have learned about this earlier! She's on the other side of the planet, so I can't exactly pop in for an update. pshh. Afraid I'm in for some serious site-squatting for the next several hours.
(Dear "Refresh" button: This hurts me more than it hurts you.)

OMGOMGOMGOMG I'm so excited. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Is Bean's "new girlfriend" Earthside yet? Will Mama get the birth she's been hoping for?

I want to go skipping down the street, but that won't do either of us any good.

Good luck Tracey, Regan and big brother Jasper!!! Can't wait for more news about the arrival of your new baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! [[[hugs]]]

2 comments:

  1. love you, Liz

    i promise to tell the whole birth story soon, but yep Bean's girlfriend has arrived ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) :) :) :)
    she is perfect. I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete