Monday, May 18, 2009

We're having a BOY!!!!

The ultrasound went VERY well today! We had a great tech who took her time with us and checked us out very thoroughly. We got a DVD of the whole session (about an hour), but we didn't get any still images of the diagnostic shots. I'm pleased to report that our Bean is a big, healthy boy, and Mama's body looks good for a normal pregnancy and birth! Hallelujah!

Bean is so cute. I mean it. :)
(And I've been a weepy wreck ever since we saw him.)

Look how sweet he is!
Doesn't he look like his Daddy?
Do you see his hand? He's making a fist:
Here he has an arm above his head:
Here's his foot:
Left arm:
If you know what you're looking for, you'll see it! (Looking "up" at his buttcheeks. hmmm... what's that between the legs? lol)

"I'm a BOY!"

DEFINITELY a boy.

Bean doesn't like ultrasounds. He says, "Hide me!"

"Peek-a-Boo! We see you!"

4 comments:

  1. YAY FOR BOYS! Do you have a name picked??? If you have a few, you should put a poll up for us to vote :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful! I'm glad it all went well.

    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Those are some amazing utlrasound pictures! Congrats! Boys are SO MUCH fun and I am excited because I was going through Asher's clothes a few days ago and was thinking "man, I hope Liz has a boy so that I can get rid of some of this stuff!" So I have lots of baby boy stuff I'd be happy to pass on to you. Oh, and I'll let my friend know about the crib and the car seat-- just let me know when you want to go see them. Love you and am so excited for you three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, boys are wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete