Sunday, August 5, 2007

SO in love.

I just love John SO MUCH it makes me crazy.

He is so good to me. My darling, handsome, strong, beloved man. so sweet and thoughtful and considerate and wonderful and tender (and sexy). and he loves me back (which is more than I'd ever thought possible in my lifetime)! and we're so perfectly matched. I love when we have the same thought at the same time. I love to laugh with him and play with him and be with him. I love our long talks about our future and our love. I love him. I love being held in his arms -- it's the most perfect, heavenly, safe and comfortable place in this universe. I love his baby blues and the way he looks at me even when I'm being a brat. I love his smile and the sound of his voice. I love to cuddle and snuggle up against him -- the perfect fit. I love him. I love when he holds my hands and wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck and smells my hair and makes me feel like a goddess. I love to feed him and spoil him and follow him around like a little lost puppy. If I could be wee I would sit in his pocket all day just to be near him. I love his strength and his honor and his fierce devotion. his determination to be a good husband and father and to learn and grow. sexy. he's so delicious, I miss him even when he's right in front of me. I simply can't get enough of him.

And he's all mine. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment