Why I insist on answering these things every time I see them, I'll never know.
1. What's the color of the soap in your bathroom? clear
2. Do you like cola? yes. to my demise. p.s. DIET VANILLA COKE = LOVE
3. What's the 15th contact in your phone? My 1st Doula client
4. Are you on IM right now? no
5. What's your opinion of Alvin & the Chipmunks? They are entertaining for kids. I used to watch the cartoon when I was a kid. And I still love their Christmas song. (At Christmastime.)
6. Ever said the n-word to a black person? No. (Does saying it to a non-black person somehow make it less despicable? How about everyone just never ever EVER says the n-word or anything like it at all. m'kay?)
7. What're you doing tomorrow around 10:00 a.m.? It all depends.
8. Do you like writing in cursive or print, better? Print
9. Favorite reality TV Show? Hmmm.. tough call. I like American Idol and Survivor the best, probably.
10. What's the most annoying noise in the world? Construction outside my window WHEN I AM TRYING TO SLEEP, or my neighbor screaming at her children ALL THE LIVELONG DAY.
11. Do the speakers on your computer work? Not at the office, no.
12. Have you ever written in wet cement? No
13. Ever worn your underwear backwards? This one time I realized about halfway through the day that I had mine on SIDEWAYS. Like with one leg through the waistband. Only fat-girl bikini briefs are capable of accomplishing such a feat.
(#14, where are you?)
15. Anyone in your family died from lung cancer? no
16. Favorite Jelly Belly flavor? coconut
17. Ever shopped for shoes online? yes
18. How are your grades? They were moderate in high school and dreadful in college. I hope they will be exceptional when I go to MCU.
19. What's always on your mind? Food
20. Don't you just HATE George Bush? I've never met him. But I usually find more than 75% of what he says and does to be highly annoying and LAME. "Hate" is a strong word for someone you don't even like.
21. do you follow your horoscope religiously? No, mine rarely ever "matches" me. I don't know much about astrology, actually.
22. How often do you go running? Liz does not run.
23. Are You Thirsty? not at the moment
24. Ever played Grand Theft Auto? No.
25. Do you like the person you copied this survey from? Yep
26. Do you get an allowance? No, we just make sure to pay our bills and take care of essentials before we play.
27. Are you a [notveryniceword!!]? depends on the word!
28. 50 Cent shows up at your door, what do you say? Hi.
29. Last time you killed a bug? SICK
(Seriously, why do all these surveys have missing questions? Or have people forgotten how to count? #30 and #31 have gone to London to seek their fortune. Oliver Twist-style.)
32. Favorite childhood game? "Statues" -- whatever that game is called where you all run around like crazy and then one person is counting to ten with their eyes closed and when they open their eyes and catch you still moving you get tagged out.
(#33, #34. I'm going to start making things up soon.)
35. Do you look through your old yearbooks a lot? I used to.
36. What are you dreading right now? Food.
37. Have you ever painted a room in your house? Not where I currently live, but at my parents' old house, yes.
38. Keeping any secrets right now? No.
39. What CD's in your stereo right now? In the stereo in my bedroom... last I remember, I was listening to Bonnie Raitt. My car stereo currently has INXS Greatest Hits.
40. Who comments you the most? Wow, I've never checked.
41. Is your basement dusty? I don't have a basement. But my whole house is dusty. I LIVE IN THE DESERT.
42. Ever witnessed a hit & run? What.
43. What do you do when your bored at school? Uh... clearly, not passing English. ("Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means YOU ARE. Y-O-U-R means YOUR.")
44. What's the last household object you broke? a glass
45. Does whatever happen in Vegas... really stay in Vegas? No.
46. Ever been to a football game? In high school I went to a bunch, but only because I was in the band. *nerd alert*
47. What's your most played band in iTunes? The Beatles
(#48. worst. quiz. ever.)
49. What's your best friend's mom's name? Well, John is my best friend, and his mom's name is Cathy. But if people I'm related to don't count as my best friends, then I would say Andrea is my best friend, and I believe her mother's name is Wilhelmina?
50. When's the last time you looked in the dictionary? Today, actually. My boss wondered if I had misspelled "clientele" (which I hadn't), so I looked it up out of paranoia.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment