Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Break! .... Yay...?

Everyone enjoys time off from school, right? I mean, who doesn't enjoy being able to take that extra day off to relax. That's why, when I heard we had fall break coming up I got excited. Woot! Three day weekend!

But, I was sadly mistaken. They say we have fall break and get to take friday off this week. What you may not know, is that they decided to move all friday classes back to thursday. So, now I have to give up one of my days off just to get another? I LOVE having one day off and one day on. Why do they decide to do such wacky things?

It's fine if you want to do that, but don't make it sound like we're lucky to have this day off. I'm just sayin......

Anyway.... in reply to Liz's pumpkin cookie rant... I love those cookies too. I'm very particular about my cookies, and I sure hope she can find a good one for us to make. However, it makes me want to get a big ol' bucket o' ice cream. Ice cream > Cookies. =D

1 comment: