I've been tagged! (Thanks Heather!) :)
This is a blog-tag, in the form of a Google Images survey. Each question of the survey must be answered with an image. (Because it's fun, that's why.) :)
My Favorite Vacation:
This is a blog-tag, in the form of a Google Images survey. Each question of the survey must be answered with an image. (Because it's fun, that's why.) :)
My Favorite Vacation:

Bear Lake, located less than an hour from my house, on the Utah-Idaho border. I expect to vacation here every summer of my life for as long as I live. :)
My Favorite Color:
I think this is self-explanatory.
My Favorite Treat:
This is also pretty self-explanatory. You've never seen me so excited at the office as I am on bagel day.
p.s. You need to try their Asiago bagel with garlic-herb cream cheese. Oh my heavens. x_x
p.s. You need to try their Asiago bagel with garlic-herb cream cheese. Oh my heavens. x_x
A Little Known Fact About Me:

I had a hard time answering this question. My life is an open book. What you see is what you get. But I think this is the one fact about me that most people seemed surprised to learn: I'm a Rock Music junkie. That's right.
Honorable mention to my runner-up answer that, yes, I am a Very Liberal Democrat. (This is a criminal offense in Utah, but I am not ashamed. Afraid for my life, at times, but never ashamed.)
Where I Want to Travel:

Sydney, Australia. My dear, dear, deardeardeardear, deardear friend Tracey, her darling husband Regan and their sweet, adorable, perfect little son, Jasper live there. And they're having another baby! @_@
Where I Grew Up:
Where I Live Now:

This is the Logan River Golf Course, which is less than a block from our house. It's the closest (geographically) picture I could find. :)
My Middle Name:
My First Name:

click here for a random/kinda funny story.
My Biggest Pet Peeve:
Signs, Published Works, News, Advertisements, Business marquees, Flyers, anything at all that is meant to be viewed by the public (particularly if it's been PAID FOR and/or created by a "professional"), with spelling or grammatical errors. (Blogs, emails, text messages and personal communication does not count. I notice it, but it doesn't matter.)
If you agree with me, I kindly direct your attention to the SPOGG blog, Dave Barry's "Ask Mister Language Person" and Cake Wrecks. Thank you.
My Favorite Animal:
That's a Shih-Tzu puppy. *cuteness overload*
Past Love:
My Greatest Wish:
To sing like THE GODDESS Ann Wilson, from Heart.
(2nd greatest wish: to play guitar like Nancy Wilson, also from Heart.)
p.s. See that picture of Heart? It's an album cover. If you haven't listened to the "Little Queen" album yet, put it on your list of things to do before you die. You won't regret it.
Okay kids. Your turn. I tag Lauren, Meghan, Monique, Michelle, and anyone else who wants to play. (Participation optional, of course.)













done.
ReplyDelete