Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Four Years

On Friday, October 15th, 2004, John and Liz were married! It's been 4 itty-bitty little years later, and we're still as giddy as newlyweds. We have a great life together.


Happy Anniversary, my Love. *kiss*


It has been the most amazing 4 years. Everyone says the first few years are the hardest, but being married has been the most rewarding, joyful and fulfilling time of my life. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I look forward to our future together. We are making our dreams come true, day by day.


John, I love waking up next to you, seeing you smile, laughing with you, talking with you, playing, working and "vegging" with you, looking into your gorgeous blue eyes, and holding your hand as we fall asleep. There's no one else on Earth who can make me smile or laugh like you can, who can pull me out of a bad mood, or heal any pain with the touch of a hand. I love planning our future together; talking about our kids, our home, our careers, our dreams, goals and values. You're my best friend in the world. There's no one else I would share so much of myself with: my secrets, fears, insecurities--everything is safe with you. I love that we have enough in common that we make each other the perfect company for a night at the movies, a great meal, or an afternoon in front of the television. I also love that we have enough variety in our individual interests that we can engage each other in something new to talk and learn about every day. You're my perfect match. My soul mate.


It's only been 4 years, but if the beginning of our marriage is any indication of how amazing our future together can be, I consider myself among the luckiest women alive.


I love you. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Liz

1 comment:

  1. Liz-

    Congrats on the four years! Your post made me cry! It was so touching. I hope all is well with you. I have another blog to stalk now! YAY!!

    Love ya-

    Monique.

    ReplyDelete