they are everything evil and soulless. effing b*stards broke my man. #$%!^*&($#!!!!!!!!!
John needs a new job NOW. NOW dammit.
His "managers" (a term I use loosely) are so heartless to him. They ask so much of him and he is so underappreciated and overworked and overtired and underpaid. Why is this necessary in life? WHY. I can't handle seeing him like this. He is so upset and he hates his job so much. It's like sending him to war every day. I want my whole man back. Is it so much to ask an employer to treat their people like real human beings?
First, they force him to switch to an overnight schedule with 24 hours' notice. Then they refuse to pull other people in to help him with an enormous project. Then they flame him for not getting enough work done, even though he's doing the work of 4 people and putting in overtime on top of it all. Then they force him to work another week to help someone else (did I mention they wouldn't let him have additional help, but he gets to be someone else's b*tch?). then there is more belittling and backstabbing and finger-pointing and complaining that his department is not up to par (gee, since he has not been allowed to work his department AT ALL, this is so totally his fault?). there is more that goes on there, but he can't even tell me about it. It really IS like sending him off to war every day.
He is so miserable there. This is utter crap. I don't want him to go back. He doesn't want to go back. But he is loyal to the commitment he made and the work he has started and the other sad saps who were roped into this bull**** with him. Sucks so bad.
I'm going to go work at Subway or something. I'll work 3 jobs if I have to. This is utter crap.
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment