Survey of Firsts
1. Who was your first prom date? I don't want to talk about it.
2. Who was your first roommate? My sister Hollie
3. What alcoholic beverage did you first drink? I think I have a very very vague recollection of tasting gin (maybe?) out of my friend's mother's liquor cabinet when I was 6 or 7? We were so little, holy crap. But we didn't drink any, it was just like a little drop on a fingertip. I think. This could be totally false. But I remember... something. Hooray for sleepovers and testing limits of appropriate conduct.
4. What was your first job? other than babysitting? telemarketing for a water softener company in south Provo. SO ghetto.
5. What was your first car? The first car I was allowed to drive exclusively was the old family station wagon. (R.I.P. 1984 Chevy Celebrity.) First car I owned is the same car I still drive (95 Geo Prizm).
6. When did you go to your first funeral? Grandpa Hilton, when I was 5. All I remember is watching my dad's heart break into a million pieces. You never want to see your dad cry like that.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Ms. Magone
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Paris, France
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? My bestest friend Becky from Orem
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Andrea Frost, who lived up the street (see aforementioned liquor cabinet incident); we have been in touch a little bit over the years.
12. Where was your first sleepover? Andrea's. Seems like we had sleepovers at least twice a month.
13. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning? John
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? My aunt Marney when I was 4. I remember handing out cocktail napkins. Was I "in" that wedding? Fine. The first time I was a bridesmaid was at Tricia's wedding.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Hit the snooze alarm. Even when the alarm is actually John's phone.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Corey Hart in 1985. At the BYU Marriott Center when they used to have concerts there. I tagged along with my sisters. I'm sure they were SO pleased to be stuck with a screaming 11-year-old at a Corey Hart concert. man, Corey Hart is one hawt Canadian. what ever happened to him?
17. First tattoo or piercing? I have neither of these things.
18. First celebrity crush? John Schneider, aka "Bo Duke" from the Dukes of Hazzard. OR? maybe Barry Manilow. I was boy-crazy at a very young age; it's hard to remember.
19. First crush? Either a neighbor boy or someone from my Primary class. I was 4.
20. First TRUE love? John
21. When was your first detention? In 8th grade a bunch of kids at my school had a "sit-in" on Martin Luther King Day to protest that it was not recognized as a state holiday. We all got suspended for skipping class.
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment