Just for kicks
1. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CONSUMED ALCOHOL? This is not something I do.
2. WHAT IS YOUR WEAKNESS? food.
3. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ACCUSED OF BEING A SLUT? No. But I have been accused of being a temptress. And a tease. (Both by John)
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control chocolate shake.
5. WHERE WERE YOU ON VALENTINES? I worked that day, then we went out to dinner, then we went home. TO BED.
6. WHAT IS THE LAST THING SOMEONE SAID TO YOU? Thanks.
7. DO YOU HATE BEING POKED? OH MY GOSH. I HATE IT SO MUCH. I bruise like a peach! No one believes me when I tell them how bad it hurts. GAH.
8. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU ATE OUT? Lunch yesterday. Holy yum. Great Harvest Bread Co roast beef sammy on potato dill bread. I'm hungry.
10. LAST TIME YOU FELT GUILTY ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DID? I am blogging at work. What do you think.
11. WHAT IS THE LAST MAGAZINE YOU READ? Reader's Digest.
12. DO YOU WATCH MUSIC VIDEOS IN THE MORNING? No. If I have time to have anything going in the background, it is usually the news.
13. ARE YOU IN LOVE? SO MUCH!
14. HOW DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU? Just the way he treats me, the way he looks at me, the way he misses me, the way he touches me and holds me and smells my hair and kisses my neck and tells me he loves me 100 times a day. It's all very very good.
15. DO YOU STILL LIVE IN YOUR HOMETOWN? I FINALLY got out of that stinking place!
16. WHAT SEASON WERE YOU BORN IN? Fall
17. WHAT ETHINICITY IS YOUR GRANDMA? Both Grandmas have a lot of English. Grandma H has some Scottish.
18. DO YOU HAVE ANY PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Going home, fixing dinner, watching TV, doing laundry and dishes.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SHADE OF PINk? pale pink
20. DO YOU WATCH FLAVA OF LOVE? No. But I do watch "Bad Girls Club."
21. WHAT WAS THE LAST CONCERT YOU WENT TO? Howard Jones in January. My 4th HoJo show. I heart him.
22. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU USED A CURLING IRON? High school.
23. ARE YOU HIGH MAINTENANCE? I'm half and half. You'd have to ask John.
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? The Xerox machine behind me
25. HAVE YOU EVER KISSED ANYONE IN YOUR FRIEND LIST? John. so many times. And way more than kisses, too! bwaaahahahahaha
26. DO YOU LISTEN TO HAWAIIAN SONGS? Nah. But I like them when I hear them. One was at our wedding. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole. Everybody in the world knows that song by now.
27. NAME SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED FOUR YEARS AGO: Coming up will be the anniversary of when I was laid off from my job of 6 years. hooray for corporate downsizing. let's go bowling.
28. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE AT A ZOO? A few weeks ago we went to our little neighborhood zoo with Becky, Cameron & Kate. We laughed at the ducks and froze our tushies off. Great times.
29. DOES YOUR HOUSE HAVE A GARAGE? nope.
30. DO YOU OWN RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES? No? Why don't you ask what you really mean?
...I buy real batteries. in bulk.
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment