Monday, March 12, 2007

Seriously. Somebody stop me.

1: - Spell your name without an E,S,H,I,M,A: Lz Urr.
2: - Are you single? Nopa.
3: - What's your favorite number[s]? 9.
4: - Favorite color? blue or red
5: - Least favorite color? teal.
6: - What are you listening to? Some people talking in the office
7: - Sins? I've avoided the majority of the big ones.
8: - Are you happy with your life right now? Yessir.
10: - what was your favorite subject in school? (What happened to question #9?) Music and theater.
11: - Do you shop at hollister/abercrombie/AE? gross.
12: - How do you make money? Sitting at a computer and running around the office.
13: - Where did you graduate from? high school.
14: - Are you outgoing? Not so much. But I pretend to be so people won't think I'm a jerk.
15: - One word to describe you: Liz.
16: - Do you like Big Macs? gross.
17: - Do you own big sunglasses? No.
18: - Where do you wish you were right now? In bed w/my husband.
19: - What should you be doing right now? work. but our network is down.
20: - Do you have a crush on anyone right now? There was this sweet little puppy for sale? And he was so schmoopy. And I love him. but I cannot have him. :(

THE CANS:
Can you blow a bubble? Yes.
Can you dance? no but I do it anyway.
Can you do a cart wheel? No.
Can you touch your toes? yes
Can you whistle? a bit.
Can you wiggle your ears? gross
Can you wiggle your nose? I can flare my nostrils, does that count?
Can you roll your tongue? Yes.

THE DIDS:
Did you ever want to be a doctor? When I was wee.
Did you ever want to be a fire fighter? Burning up has to be one of the top 5 worst ways to die.

THE DO'S:
Do you believe in God? yes.
Do you know how to swim? I can stay afloat and manage to get from A to B, but sloppily.
Do you like roller coasters? omg yes
Do you own a bike? No.
Do you think you could be on those reality shows? never ever.

THE HAVES:
Have you ever been to the ocean? Yes.
Have you ever gone fishing? When I was wee.

THE LASTS:
Last person you hung out with? John.
Last thing you said out loud? "Are you still there?" (lame cell phone service)
Last thing someone said to you? "I love you."

THE WHATS:
What was the last restaurant you ate at? Panda Express. It was not so good.
What was the last thing you had to drink? EAS AdvantEdge carb control chocolate protein shake. It was not so good.
What was the last thing you watched? news.

LOOK AT ME:
What is your current hair color? Light brown
Have any tattoos? No.
Straight hair or curly? curly.
What color shirt are you wearing? white.
Shoes? black pumps.
Necklaces? a little silver chain with a little round fake diamond.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment