So, I was so disgusted this morning because Wal-Mart is pure evil. John hasn't been this upset about his job since "Christmas Saturday in Electronics Dept Hell". (Can you imagine?)
So, before the dust had even settled, we found him a new job in the shipping warehouse at the company where I work. (He applied for a different position here a couple of weeks ago but it was a little ghetto and he decided to wait for something better to come along.) I asked the employment office chica if they had anything new, and they do! She said if he wants the job, it's his. Can you believe it?
So John's coming in today to fill out the paperwork and do his mandatory drug testing, and tonight he's going to tell Wal-Mart where to shove it, and he will start his new job on Monday!!!!!!!!!
I hope this is a good thing. He seems hopeful. I feel better. He sounds better (although really really tired. sorry baby). This could work. Yes it's a weekend gig, but if it really sucks, he has Tuesdays-Thursdays to hit the pavement and land his dream job. There are a lot of good jobs up here.
Cross fingers, lift hearts, say prayers and send your happy thoughts our way.
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment