I'm so excited for you Liz!! Remember when you and I were sooooo impatient over Megz? well I guess it will be Megz & I's turn now! WooHoo! Congrats congrats congrats!!!! <3
OH MY GOSH! this is the best news ever!!!!! oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh I am so happy for you both - the best news ever!!!!!! Oh my gosh I am speechless - sooooo happy yah!
<3 <3 <3 It's going to be the BEST birth EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liz and John, We are so excited for you! Thanks for sharing on the Cannon Blog also! Fall babies are great (Melissa was October 27th) Congrats again! We wish you the best! Love, Cindy and Glen and Family
Yeah! The news is out now! Again I am thrilled for you guys and I need to bring that bag of maternity clothes over-- I'll try to do that this weekend. Love you guys.
Hello John and Liz! This is Aunt Linda! Meg sent this blog to me awhile ago but I forgot to click on the link. I am sooo excited! Wow, another Maurer on the way. I can't keep up with everyone! I am so happy for you both! I need to stay updated on my nieces and nephews procreation! Love to all!
This blog is here to chronicle and preserve the very mundane lives of John and Liz's little clan. Here we will post about our goings-on, accomplishments, mullings and musings, complaints, and all manner of nothingness. We believe in family history. This is ours.
YEAH!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you both. Bake away, your an awesome oven woman!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Janus
Congratulations!!!!!!! SUPER Awesome! I'm speachless with excitement for you:) Here's a virtual hug =O= from me.
ReplyDeletehow very exciting! congratulations :) and ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you Liz!! Remember when you and I were sooooo impatient over Megz? well I guess it will be Megz & I's turn now! WooHoo! Congrats congrats congrats!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH! this is the best news ever!!!!! oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh I am so happy for you both - the best news ever!!!!!! Oh my gosh I am speechless - sooooo happy yah!
ReplyDeleteAndrea
Liz and John-
ReplyDeleteI'm so very happy for you! You are going to be awesome parents. I wish a very healthy pregnancy. Congrats you two!
Monique~
I am SO happy that I can't stop CRYING!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Answer your stinkin phone!
<3 <3 <3 It's going to be the BEST birth EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh...and.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete^
|
|
|
|
|
|
And ditto...
:) !!!
ReplyDeleteJaime Lady
LIZ!! LIZZZ!!! LIZZZ!!
ReplyDeleteMy eyes are still boggled out of my head - i don't think they'll go back in but i don't care
THIS IS SO FANTASTIC - I'll come back when I've calmed down.... xxx
Liz and John,
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you! Thanks for sharing on the Cannon Blog also! Fall babies are great (Melissa was October 27th) Congrats again! We wish you the best!
Love, Cindy and Glen and Family
Yeah! The news is out now! Again I am thrilled for you guys and I need to bring that bag of maternity clothes over-- I'll try to do that this weekend. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteHello John and Liz! This is Aunt Linda! Meg sent this blog to me awhile ago but I forgot to click on the link. I am sooo excited! Wow, another Maurer on the way. I can't keep up with everyone! I am so happy for you both! I need to stay updated on my nieces and nephews procreation! Love to all!
ReplyDelete