Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just for Fun (Quiz)

My friend Monique sent this to me via e-mail, and I thought it would be fun to share on my blog. It's been quiet around here lately (keeping secrets and all...) and I've had a relatively uneventful week (not counting the revealing of said secrets last weekend), so this is something fun to fill the void and pass the time. If you have a blog, I invite you to post this quiz too, if you'd like, or even answer the questions in comments. No pressure. :)

Six names you go by:
1. Liz
2. Lady
3. Auntie
4. Babe
5. Baby-Mama ;)

6. (in about 5-6 months) "Mom" :D

Three things you are wearing right now:

1. black blouse
2. black jeans
3. black cardigan/hoodie

(I'm so stylish)

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. NO ALLERGIES!!!
2. a nap

Three people who will fill this out:
1. I don't know
2. anyone who wants to

3. that one girl. you know, the girl with the shirt? and the hair that's like... *whoop*

Two things you did last night:
1. ate dinner
2. watched TV

Two things you ate today:
1. a bowl of Raisin Bran (at 4:00 AM) (shut up, I'm pregnant.)
2. a meatloaf sandwich (at 7:30 AM) (shut up, I'm pregnant.)

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. John
2. John's mom

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. work
2. do some laundry and hopefully clean the bathroom

Three of your favorite beverages:
1. my beloved "sour lime" soda with crushed ice and margarita salt. Divooooon!
2. cranberry juice
3. is an Arby's Jamocha shake considered a beverage? no? okay, my runner-up is going to be my custom combo of 1 single-serve packet Crystal Light peach iced tea + 1 packet Crystal Light Peach-Mango green tea in 32oz water. hot mama, that's good. (you should try it.) but I'm laying off the Nutrasweet, so I haven't gone near the CL in 2 months. boo-hoo :(


the end. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love those Jamocha shakes. I don't miss many non-vegan foods, but that one? Mmm, yeah.

    Wait, did you say you're pregnant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandelle, yep! I announced it last week in my "3 Months Ago" post. :) I'm 17 weeks today.

    Pretty sure, come summertime, you'll have to tie my hands behind my back and duct-tape my mouth shut to keep me away from the Jamochas. At the height of my morning sickness, Arby's was sadly the only food I could stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "at the height of morning sickness" implies you're feeling better!? so happy for you. mine never seemed to go away, ever.

    ReplyDelete