Thursday, April 30, 2009

'O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!' He chortled in his joy.



I am usually a quiet one on this blog, but I had to post tonight, because I want to climb the tallest building and yell at the top of my lungs that I felt my baby "Bean" moving tonight!



It was amazing!



So, I was laying with Liz in bed, and talking to her and her belly, and I know she had been feeling Bean moving for some time now. I had tried to feel him (or her...?) move for a couple of weeks now, and was kinda letting it go, knowing I would feel her (or him...?) move eventually, when she grabbed my hand and moved it to her belly, and we went quiet. You could hear a pin drop in the room, and then.... BAM! My baby is moving!






3 comments:

  1. Yay! Just wait until Bean starts kicking YOU when you're snuggling too close to Mommy. :) You'll love that too!
    Hooray, can't wait to see you guys!
    Hollie, Ben and Elaina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! There is nothing better! It is fun when both of you can start sharing the experience. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete