Monday, November 17, 2008

If you're not watching, you're missing out!

This is the funniest new show on TV. If you're a nerd (or in love with one *wink-wink*), this is the sitcom you've been waiting for! The writing is brilliant, the casting superb, and the acting/delivery is TOP NOTCH! I love everything about it! (Note to CBS: Please don't take it away!!!!!!!!!)




"The Big Bang Theory" airs Monday nights on CBS. Happy watching!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. We LOVE that show! I am glad that other people are watching, we would hate to see it get canceled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one episode in Cali and really liked it... too bad my CBS doesn't come in well enough for me to watch it... besides... Monday night is my Chuck/Heroes night...

    ReplyDelete
  3. But it could be your BBT/Chuck/Heroes night instead! It's that good! This was the show I was trying to tell you about before. I'm just glad Liz loves me even though I'm such a nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. LOOKIE WHAT I FOUND BABY!

    http://www.amazon.com/Big-Bang-Theory-Complete-Season/dp/B000W91RUG/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I1KGF5HAQZPXDG&colid=D7LOPJYBZDY8

    20 bucks. Sounds like a good Christmas present. :D

    ReplyDelete