I'm TRYING to get a certain feature to work, a feature that's "included" in the Blog layout and touted as "fun, new and easy to use." (Insert flames on the side of my face, here.)
I suck. It's testing my patience. I can't find the help I need. Blogger Help is utterly useless. And now my blog is back to being "plain" because I can't be bothered to continue buggering around with it, only to find that the instructions that I follow, to the letter, produce absolutely no discernable results.
I could have come on here today and offered up a highly-personal account of my emotional reaction to the Election Day results, but instead, I'm throwing a hissy fit over the fact that I'm not an HTML genius, and my blog is nowhere near as visually appealing as I want it to be.
THIS, my friends, is a rant. Feel free to throw apples at my head and wrap my arms in duct tape. I need it. *cry*







Are you trying to make it pretty the way Holly has hers? cuz I wanted to find a template like Holly's...I really like the look of it! When you figure it out, let me know. Aiden needs a spiffy blog! (No I'm not in labor yet, but I could be...any minute, so figure it out quick!)
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain, I hate trying to pretend like I have ANY idea how to write html, but I have found several websites that have instructions for html idiots (basically cut and paste) let me know what you are trying to do and I'll see if I can help. Oh, by the way, thanks for the idea about using my blog for my doula biz, I think I am going to!
ReplyDeleteMegz, I used to have a cute background/layout thingy like Hollie's. But in my travels (trying to figure out the "fun, new" feature), I was informed that the cute 3rd-party template wouldn't work with the feature. So I dumped it. And the "fun, new" feature still doesn't work. For the record, it's the "Reactions" feature recently touted in Blogger Buzz (see your Blogger Dashboard). IT DOESN'T WORK.
ReplyDeletep.s. Heather, your new doula blog is beautiful! :)
Dude, point me to the cool templates like Holly's! Screw the weird new feature! LOL!
ReplyDelete